Friday, November 6, 2009

It's Friday, Ladies!

Time to play!!



 

 

Video




More to come tomorrow morning when I have lots of light to take pictures of them :)
Have a great Friday everyone!
 
(Oh my, I just realized how dark that video uploaded. Good news - I'm currently in the middle of changing the light down there to make it a little brighter when needed. It's actually a nice soothing light down there during the evening/night, but it makes it just awful for taking pictures. I will find my way soon - I promise!)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my... so warm. So soft. So floofy... a perfect Friday relaxer!! Don't worry about the light... we can still see enough to get that soft warm feelin' all over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, these kittens are so cute!Probably a good thing that I live so far away :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your paw print! :)