Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Belated Postings

My apologies again for the lack of postings as of late. I've unfortunately been stuck in bed with the flu for days (and still am, but grabbed my laptop to bed today :P).

I wanted to post my visit to Petsmart from last week, since it's been a week since I've been there! I'm still going to try to make it there tomorrow, for at least a couple of hours, if I'm feeling up to it. Going to have to play it by ear.


Mirium (I have been spelling it wrong since I met her, I believe this is now the correct spelling)
She got a lion cut shave and she looks so adorable.
When I was there last week, someone was very interested in her! I really hope she's going to finally get adopted.
I was going to take her, but I don't think she'll be very happy in the little foster room... :( I'm trying to pass the word on to everyone I know that she's there though. She really is one of the greatest kitties ever, and deserves a good home.


 Sally was still there, to my surprise. She's such a pretty girl.


 Girly-Girl
She lived up her name. She was a sweetheart too. Quite the set of lungs on her :)

 
 
 
The back kitten is Bling, one of the kitty's from another foster home. She's really playful and cute. I don't remember the marmalade-kitteh's name, unfortunately (on second look, I think that's Bart). They were all very sweet though :)


 
Savy
When I first walked in, I thought this little guy was my Keanu. He looked just like him! (A little less of a brat though ;))




Brothers Moe and Bart
These boys were very mild mannered for kittens. I couldn't believe how nice they were. They were always looking for cuddles :)


 
Gremlin
Okay, like every visit to Petsmart, I always fall in love with one. And Gremlin was my love last week.
I want this kitty soooo bad! The minute I saw him I fell head over heels. He was SO sweet and SO soft (I kept telling people to touch him because his fur was unbelievable!) and his face is just SO beautiful. I think he has some purebred in him (my guess would be turkish angora, but that would probably be a stretch). His face was very different from any kitten I've ever seen - too bad you can't really tell from these pictures though.


Anyway, sorry that's all I have to offer for now. Back to bed I go! I hope to get more updates in soon. The Sisters are getting bigger every day and I really need to put in a new post of them.







4 comments:

  1. Oh gosh everyone one of those kitties is so adorable. I sure hope they all find good homes soon! Hope you are feeling better soon as well. All those nasty flu bugs!!! Gaaak!

    To answer your question on my post - indeed all my decorations are up. I started last Friday night with the tree 'fluffing' and the lights and then was at it Saturday morning around 7 am and finshed shortly before 2 pm! Love it! I always do it the weekend my honey goes to a yearly out-of-town hockey tournament.

    Get better soon. Take care! warm (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better too! And, I would have a hard time resisting any of those kitties. It's probably why I can't go into pet stores when kitty adoptions are going on. Too difficult to resist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon! Darling kitty pics -- Gremlin does have a beautiful coat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry about posting! Lots of healing purrs headed your way from B'more! Feel better and use this time to snuggle, snuggle, snuggle with your furends!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your paw print! :)