Monday, October 19, 2009

The Little Terror Named Keanu

I'm still trying to determine which one of the boys is more of a terror. Some days it's Keanu, some days it's Holmes.

This morning they were both a handful as I was trying to get ready for a groggy Monday morning. They always seem to be underfoot, or on foot, or licking foot, or climbing legs, or beating up the girls, or....I could go on. Today Keanu seemed to have that little extra edge to him -- but, I just had to pick him up, sigh at his cute little monster face, and go about getting ready to go.

They are very sweet when they want to be, but most of the time, they're just being boys.


What a handful!


2 comments:

  1. CUTE CUTE CUTE! What else is there to say? Even when they are naughty little kitties one still feels the need to scoop them up and give them a hug and a kiss. (((Keanu)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't matter who's the terror. They are both super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your paw print! :)