Wednesday, July 7, 2010

They're posted!

I talked to Pet Save today about the adoption of Orian. They just have to go through the interview process (I know her personally, so I know there will be no problems) - and she'll be free to go to her new home!

I'm taking the whole crew to the shelter on Sunday to give them their shots, and then hopefully from there, I'll be able to drop off Orian.

As for the kittens - I've posted them up on Kijiji this evening to get the ball rolling (Pet Save's suggestion).

Here's the link if you want to check them out!
Kittens on Kijiji

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad Orian got adopted by someone who will love her up. :-) I *know* people will want the kittens but its her getting adopted that made me all mushy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grins, grins and more grins!!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your paw print! :)