Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Just a quick Hello!

To say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (belated!) to all you wonderful folk out there.

I would have posted sooner, but I've been hospitalized since mid-December (don't worry, everything is gonna be okay now).

My New Years Resolution is to start blogging again. Both on Crazy Cat Lady (with a blog makeover) and a new blog that will be coming for my little bundle to be (only 7 weeks to go!).

I haven't stopped reading all of your sites. I'm still here from a distance, checking in with you all every day :)

So, I hope everyone has a wonderful 2011! I'll see you soon :)

~kittykye

7 comments:

  1. Oh, there you are! Nah, just kidding. I knew where you were. I can't believe you're going to have your baby soon! Welcome back doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've been inspired by you and Tara on your blogs. I really want to get this thing back up and running soon. I've neglected it for too long!
    I can't believe how quick it's come, too. I feel like a house! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I've been pretty neglectful of my blog too, so don't feel too bad.

    I was going to say something along the lines of "it's like it was just yesterday that I found out you were pregnant" but I thought it would be insensitive since you've had to go through such a rough time with your pregnancy lately. Hopefully the last bit will be better!

    We can't wait to meet the little dude!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to hear that you're all right! Have a lovely new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking about you the other day! I'm so glad to hear from you and I am very happy everything is OK.

    I look forward to you getting back into posting and your new 'bundle of joy' blog! You are going to be one busy mamma! Take care of yourself too friend!

    And Happy New Year to you too!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear you're doing okay. Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you're feeling better and that Yoko is looking after you! (And if you're still in the hospital, then some very nice medical folks -- we know it's not the same as being home by a long shot.)

    Happy January.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your paw print! :)